Looking for a Maui team building or adult birthday party activity? Tired of just going to the beach or hosting everyone at your house? We’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite activities to celebrate with friends or bond with your staff! We have a range of artistic, adventurous, relaxing and just plain fun adult activities!
Zip through the Trees with Skyline Eco-Adventures
Did you know that the country’s first zipline company was started right here on Maui? Skyline Eco-Adventures was founded on Maui in 2002 by father and son, Buck and Danny Boren. They have two locations here on Maui that would be perfect for your group activity!
- Locations: Haleakala and Kaanapali
- Pricing: Kama’aina discounts and special pricing for groups of 20 or more available
- Website: https://www.zipline.com
- Call: (808)518-4189 for more information
Chase after your friends with Maui Paintball
Nothing can bring a group together like a fun-filled round of paintball! Maui Paintball is an exciting, fun and friendly activity that brings people together and creates lasting friendships. Their field spans over 10 acres and contains multiple tree forts that incorporate over 50 separate trees, totaling more then 4500 square feet. While an element of competition adds thrill to the game, the main focus of Maui Paintball is to have fun! Maui Paintball is open to the public on Friday, Saturdays and Sundays, but is also available Monday through Thursday for groups.
- Pricing: Groups up to:
- 10 players – $200 (as low as $20/player)*
- 15 players – $270 (as low as $18/player)*
- 20 players – $350 (as low as $17 /player*)
- 30 players or more – $450 (as low as $15/player)*
- *Paintballs not included but must be purchased at Maui Paintball
- Location: Olowalu
- Website: http://mauipaintball.com
- Call: 808-866-7034
Paint a Masterpiece with Island Art Party
Put on apron, order a drink, have a seat, it’s time to paint and party! Just follow along as a Partista (Party Artist) provides step-by-step instructions in creating the featured painting. Island Art Party provides all the materials, set-up & clean-up, all you have to do is show up! A variety of wine, beer, & other “creative juices” & light snacks are available for purchase at their bar.
Island Art Party also offers an upgraded ‘team building’ package, bringing a whole new twist to team-building, incorporating creativity and cooperation. These specialized sessions encourage teamwork and trust, without having people fall 5 feet – backwards and blindfolded – hoping to be caught by others. Instead, with the focus on collective creativity, every participant’s contribution becomes integral in producing each unique painting. It’s a fun, relaxed and productive way to spend time with colleagues
- Location: Kihei
- Maximum Guests: up to 60
- Pricing: Starts at $500 (additional for the team building package)
- Website: https://islandartparty.com
- Call: 808.419.6020
Ride the Waves with Maui Surfer Girls
Taking a surf lesson is not just an activity for tourists! A surf lesson with really awesome surf instructors is a great activity for a group up to 12 adults! Bring a picnic and spend the day at the beach, and kama’aina enjoy 20% off the group lesson prices.
- Location: Ukumehame Beach Park
- Maximum Guests: up to 12
- Pricing: Up to 8 is $89 per person, up to 12 is $75 per person (20% discount for kama’aina)
- Website: Surf Lessons
Sail into the Sunset with Sail Maui
Whatever the occasion, Sail Maui can spoil you on a customized private charter. Nobody knows the waters of Maui better than their experienced crew.
- Location: Sailing from Lahaina or Maalaea Harbor
- Pricing: Starts at $750/hour
- Website: https://www.sailmaui.com/tour/private-charter/
- Email: [email protected]
Sip and Sample with Maui Craft Tours
Maui Craft Tours is inspired by a passion for handcrafted food and beverages brimming with the authentic flavor of Hawaiian paradise. Join their unique Maui tour to experience the island’s best flavors and the artisans who craft them. Gather around the table and enjoy Maui’s beer, wine, and spirits in a whole new light. Maui Craft Tours can create a culinary adventure that centers around the guests individual interests. Additionally, there are some destinations and experiences that are only available for our custom tours.
- Maximum Guests: up to 36 in multiple vehicles
- Pricing: We offer 10% Kama’aina discount.
- Website: http://mauicrafttours.com
- Call: 808.633.1801
Break out with an Escape Room!
The hottest new ‘indoor’ activity on Maui, there are now FOUR escape rooms on Maui!
- Whaler’s Village Kaanapali: http://www.mauiescaperooms.com
- Queen Kaahumanu Mall: Kahului: https://www.kahuluiescaperooms.com
- Escape Kihei: https://escapekihei.com
- https://www.submergedmaui.com Wailea Beach Resort
Maui Team Building | Maui Party Ideas | Maui Adult Party Ideas | Maui Wedding Party Ideas | Maui Bachelor Party Ideas | Maui Bachelorette Party Ideas