As of March 20, 2020, Maui Surfer Girls regrets to announce that we are temporarily halting surf lessons, effective immediately. The health and safety of our instructors and our guests have always our primary focus. We do not yet know when we will be able to reopen, but we hope that with these extreme measures currently in place on Maui and within the entire state of Hawaii, that we’ll be fully running this summer! Please stay tuned to our social media accounts for opening day information. If you have a surf lesson booked in the next few weeks, please contact us via email at [email protected] or the chat box below with your rescheduling options.
Are you looking for ways to help during this time? (And these ideas, some of which are even FREE, are great for any small business!)
Five Simple Ways to Help!
- 🎁Buy gift cards! Our gift cards never expire! Get it for yourself or a friend to have something to look forward to for your next trip to Maui!
- 👚Buy some Maui Surfer Girls logo wear! We have shirts, rash guards and baby onesies on our Etsy shop!
- 💻 Write a review on Google, Tripadvisor or Yelp! Or make a fun video of your surf lesson, share it and tag us!
- 📆 Start planning your 2021 surf camp! We’ll be posting these dates soon, get on our email list (at the bottom of this page, click on ‘Join our Newsletter’ to make sure that you are the first to know about signing up!
- 💳If you have an existing surf lesson that you’d like to cancel, consider rescheduling or taking a gift card instead of a refund. Small businesses will have a limited amount of reserves for refunds, and by just moving your reservation, companies can pay their employees or rent instead.